top of page
Ortus’ unique and powerful TRULIF ™ expansion
technology is designed to assist in the reduction of low
grade Spondylolithesis . By providing vertical lift and
posterior translation simultaneously, Ortus offers
a significant mechanical advantage to a more natural
Key features include:
• A low 6mm starting height.
• 5 mm of vertical expansion.
• A progressive lordotic build.
• A generous posterior grafting port.
• Atlas’s proprietary surface technology.
• A large unobstructed fusion window.
• A simple “no internal mechanism” design.
• Offerings in both parallel and lordotic options.
bottom of page